Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/01/26 22:47:50 UTC

New Logo?

Joe - from a private conversation I believe you wanted to propose/offer a
new logo for the project?

Aka *nudge* to bring the topic up here as a first item of business :)

Hen

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
I was assuming the same thing - that this is a discussion about new logo
now that its Apache MxNet (and stick the Apache feather somewhere into the
new logo), and not one to Vote on the old logos that were proposed.

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Zihao Zheng <zi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Qiang Kou <qk...@umail.iu.edu>.
+1,

Best,

Qiang Kou

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Tong He <he...@gmail.com>.
+1;

Best regards,

Tong He

Re: New Logo?

Posted by YiZhi Liu <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Ziheng Jiang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Yutian Li <ho...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Tianqi Chen <tq...@cs.washington.edu>.
+1; Yay, thingy

Re: New Logo?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
I almost said "Happy to review a draft if anyone wants as sometimes votes
can kick off prematurely".

The thingy vote text was an example :)

Hen

Re: New Logo?