Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/28 01:25:09 UTC

[VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Hi all,

I have built Ivy 2.1.0 and I need your vote to get it released.

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.1.0/

A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/m2-staging-repo/

A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/updatesite-staging/

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,
Maarten Coene

Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks for the good work Maarten!

Xavier

Xavier Hanin - 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/
BordeauxJUG creator & leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Gilles Scokart

Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 28 sept. 09 à 01:25, Maarten Coene a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I have built Ivy 2.1.0 and I need your vote to get it released.
>
> You can download it from this URL:
> http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.1.0/
>
> A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/m2-staging-repo/
>
> A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/updatesite-staging/
>
> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
>
> [ X] Yes
> [ ] No

+1

Nicolas

Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Done!

Btw, for a complete list of changes in this 2.1.0 release, you should look at the CHANGES.txt inside the distribution or here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/tags/2.1.0/CHANGES.txt

Maarten

Posted by "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <er...@sogeti.nl>.
Hi,