Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJ...@qtech.com.au> on 2004/01/23 07:59:17 UTC

multiple actionPerform() call throws responds already commited error from Cactus

Hi ,
I am currently doing unit testing using Cactus with Ant integration. I
have to load 3 action mapping for 3 differnet testing from same test
method. When it call second actioperform() method cactus throws respond
already commited excption. Have any body got any idea about this, please
respond.

Johnson

RE: multiple actionPerform() call throws responds already commited error from Cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

This looks to me like a non-cactus problem. If you write to the Http
Servlet Response stream in your code and then you do a forward you'll
get this kind of errors. It's forbidden.

-Vincent