Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mazni Zambri <ma...@mazni.com> on 2004/07/08 16:21:41 UTC

maven build fail

 Hi guys,

I tried to build geotools2 using maven v.1.0-rc3 but
the build failed. The error message I got was:
'maven build can not be use in this directory, for
individual modules use 'maven java:compile', 'maven
test' or 'maven jar:install' goals

I'm really stuck. Hope u can help. Thanks in advance.

Re: maven build fail

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
sounds like something geotools2 have customised, so you'd best ask them.

sounds like maven build belongs in the top level project and you are
in a subproject.