Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/21 09:49:46 UTC

Is it time to release apacheds-test-framework

Hello,

directory API 2.0.0.AM3 has been released and introduce an API break:
method Value.getValue() has been replaced with getString()

Could you please release apacheds-test-framework ?
Right now I'm getting "No such method error" during test execution :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Is it time to release apacheds-test-framework

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the release!
And congrats :)

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.