Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mark redding <mw...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 15:18:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Fwd: Intermittent Unresponsiveness of Apache

The behaviour seems to be a little different to that which I described
below. I have checked back through the log file for the time of the last
occurence and can see that already established connections (I presume
because of KeepAlive being switched on) continue to be served (for example,
I have a script that refreshes every 5 seconds and this continued to be
served) whereas new connections are not responded to.

I believe I have ruled out external network sources for the problem as a
"wget http://localhost:8044" does not receive a response when apache is in
this state.

regards,
Mark