Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Rajkumar Singh <rk...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 07:25:36 UTC

Drill private and shared pools

Hi

does anybody have a understanding of drill shared and private pools, I am
getting some pool allocation information in my drillbit logs.

*Expected private and shared pools to be set to initial values.  However,
one or more were not.  Stats are>     zone    init    allocated    delta >
    private    1000000    737856    262144 >     shared    9999000000
9999000000    0.*

it would be good if anybody point me to a good document explaining shared
and private pools information.

Thanks in advance.