Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Matteo Redaelli <ma...@libero.it> on 2009/06/07 19:54:51 UTC

Available 2 more small examples/tutorials about servicemix4 & osgi & database

Thanks to the support of many people of this forum I was able to build 2 more
small examples/tutorials about servicemix4.

http://matteoredaelli.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/howto-sharing-osgi-style-a-database-connection-in-servicemix4-fuseesb4/

http://matteoredaelli.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/connecting-to-a-database-with-a-webservice-cxf-deployed-osgi-in-servicemix/

I hope they could be useful to other people not expert of Java/Spring like
me.
Feel free to use, share and improve them.

It would be very useful having the "example" folder of servicemix ful of
examples like these...

Regards
Matteo
http://www.redaelli.org/matteo/

Re: Available 2 more small examples/tutorials about servicemix4 & osgi & database

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matteo,

Thanks very much.
And I will add an example tracked by [1] very soon
[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-292

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang