Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/11 17:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] GeneralizedFlow Sat Oct 11 17:00:05 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeneralizedFlow , version: 9 on Sat Oct 11 14:12:09 2003 by Patrickd

- Basically we got off-list for some social talk and found ourselves exchanging loads of yepyep's on shared thinking about flowscripts. Before we new it this led to a far better understanding of both flowscripts and how they relate to some other types of interaction-management.
+ Basically we got off-list for some social talk and found ourselves exchanging loads of yepyep's on shared thinking about flowscripts. Before we knew it, this had led to a far better understanding of both flowscripts and how they relate to some other types of interaction-management.