Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Siddhartha Sandhu <si...@icloud.com> on 2015/03/16 04:38:39 UTC

RE: Hbase 0.94.24 hadoop 2.5.0 Gora 0.4 and Nutch 2.3 failing at inject

Hi,

I have working Hbase 0.94.24 with Hadoop 2.5.0 in pseudo distributed mode. I have been successfully able to go through http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart with this mode and it works. But when I do:

username@dir $ ./nutch inject urls

where urls is a directory with seed.txt and url defined in Apache Nutch 1.X tutorial. After running this command there is no error. It just waits at:
InjectorJob: Injecting urlDir: urls

I have same problem with
$ ./crawl urls 20 20

I also noticed a hbase-site.xml in $NUTCH_HOME/runtime/local/conf/hbase-site.xml . Do I have to make any changes here?

Please guide.

Regards,

Siddhartha

RE: Hbase 0.94.24 hadoop 2.5.0 Gora 0.4 and Nutch 2.3 failing at inject

Posted by Siddhartha Singh Sandhu <si...@icloud.com>.
Hi,

My Hadoop.log in the $NUTCH_HOME/runtime/local/logs/ does not contain any error. It just stops at the same. I wanted to know how I can turn on the log level detail to debug so that I can see which process is taking time.

Regards,

Siddhartha

Posted by yeshwanth kumar <ye...@gmail.com>.
hi Siddhartha,

Fwd: Hbase 0.94.24 hadoop 2.5.0 Gora 0.4 and Nutch 2.3 failing at inject

Posted by Siddhartha Sandhu <si...@icloud.com>.
An update to the previous Mail:
Posted my query on Stack overflow at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29069273/hbase-0-94-24-hadoop-2-5-0-gora-0-4-and-nutch-2-3-failing-at-inject .

Posted by Siddhartha Sandhu <si...@icloud.com>.