Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/01/03 15:17:10 UTC

Lucene Connector Framework Proposal - Looking for one more mentor

Hi,

The Lucene PMC is looking for one more mentor for a new project we hope to incubate based on some initial code from MetaCarta called the Lucene ConnectorFramework.  Most of the details are in http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/LuceneConnectorFrameworkProposal, but we're not quite done there yet to call a vote.  One of the things we are missing is one last mentor, so I thought I'd reach out to the community and see if anyone is willing to step up and help mentor.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: Lucene Connector Framework Proposal - Looking for one more mentor

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Lucene PMC is looking for one more mentor for a new project we hope to incubate based on some initial code from MetaCarta called the Lucene ConnectorFramework.  Most of the details are in http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/LuceneConnectorFrameworkProposal, but we're not quite done there yet to call a vote.  One of the things we are missing is one last mentor, so I thought I'd reach out to the community and see if anyone is willing to step up and help mentor.

Very interesting - count me in.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: Lucene Connector Framework Proposal - Looking for one more mentor

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:17 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Lucene PMC is looking for one more mentor for a new project we hope to incubate based on some initial code from MetaCarta called the Lucene ConnectorFramework.  Most of the details are in http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/LuceneConnectorFrameworkProposal, but we're not quite done there yet to call a vote.  One of the things we are missing is one last mentor, so I thought I'd reach out to the community and see if anyone is willing to step up and help mentor.

If you still need one more, I'll be glad to help.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende