Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Carsten Pieper <ca...@continentale.de> on 2009/05/28 10:42:09 UTC

Re: Extending the default renders of input components

Hi Florian,

although this is an older thread... Your solution seems to be interesting
but we're wondering whether it's only technically feasible in JSF 1.2?
(we're still on Trinidad 1.0.x)

If not, it would be very nice of you, if you could share some more details!

Thanks in advance,
Carsten