Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 13:31:44 UTC

ManifoldCF 1.6.5

Hi all,

CONNECTORS-938 is a significant issue for those using Java 8.  In previous
discussions in this group, we tentatively considered having an interim
point release (e.g. 1.6.1)  halfway in the four-month release schedule.
But this would make the point release happen somewhere around June 30th.
Do we want to wait that long to release the fix for CONNECTORS-938?  Or
should we move towards releasing a 1.6.1 sometime in the next couple of
weeks?

Karl

Re: ManifoldCF 1.6.5

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, hearing one vote in favor and no objections, I've tentatively scheduled
a 1.6.1 release to go out May 31.

I'll start pulling fixes up into the release-1.6 branch in anticipation.
CONNECTORS-938 and CONNECTORS-942 seem to be the key fixes so far -- if
Erlend can simply verify CONNECTORS-942.

Karl

Re: ManifoldCF 1.6.5

Posted by Graeme Seaton <li...@graemes.com>.