Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "mike st. john" <ms...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 00:43:59 UTC

multiple update processor chains.

is it possible to have multiple run by default?

i've tried adding multiple update.chains for the  UpdateRequestHandler but
it didn't seem to work.

wondering if its even possible.

Thanks

msj

Re: multiple update processor chains.

Posted by "mike st. john" <ms...@gmail.com>.
Your correct, its not specifically for the update.chain.   my mistake.

thanks

msj

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "mike st. john" <ms...@gmail.com>.