Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by lxm lxm <lx...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 09:57:33 UTC

[Proposal] support annotation to enable websocket

hi,community

currently, apisix ingress controller disabled websocket support for all
paths, how about add an annotation to enable websocket support

Re: [Proposal] support annotation to enable websocket

Posted by wei jin <kv...@apache.org>.
If you want `apisix-ingress-controller` to support the websocket definition
with k8s ingress resource, I think the proposal is good, and you are
welcome to add this function to `apisix-ingress-controller`.

But I still hope you can directly use `ApisixRoute` CRD to configure, after
all, the implementation mechanism of APISIX is still very different from
Nginx.

lxm <lx...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月7日周二 15:11写道:

Posted by lxm <lx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lxm lxm <lx...@gmail.com>.