Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org> on 2012/08/10 07:36:35 UTC

Sqoop2 Conf Call (8/8)

Dear Sqoop Developers,

This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Meeting+Minutes+-+August+8,+2012

Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next, next Wednesday (8/22) at
10am PDT.

Thanks,
Kathleen

---
8/8 Meeting Minutes:
Discussed connector execution lifecycle (SQOOP-531).

Transitioned to biweekly conference calls in order to use the
dev@sqoop.apache.org list for general discussion of Sqoop 2. Thus, the
next conference call will be on 8/22.

Next Sqoop Meetup is on October 23 in NYC. RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/76808232/

Re: Sqoop2 Conf Call (8/8)

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Would like to attend.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear Sqoop Developers,
>
> This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Meeting+Minutes+-+August+8,+2012
>
> Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
> attend the next call, which will be next, next Wednesday (8/22) at
> 10am PDT.
>
> Thanks,
> Kathleen
>
> ---
> 8/8 Meeting Minutes:
> Discussed connector execution lifecycle (SQOOP-531).
>
> Transitioned to biweekly conference calls in order to use the
> dev@sqoop.apache.org list for general discussion of Sqoop 2. Thus, the
> next conference call will be on 8/22.
>
> Next Sqoop Meetup is on October 23 in NYC. RSVP here:
> http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/76808232/

Venkatesh

Phone: (408) 658-8368
EMail: Venkatesh@InnerZeal.com