Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/31 06:37:07 UTC

Revision 935578

Revision 935578 has screen widget code writing values to the parameters Map. Why was that necessary? The value being passed from widget to widget could be a regular screen context field.

(btw, I apologize for not replying to the commit messages - I don't have access to them on this computer.)

-Adrian

Re: Revision 935578

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
There is nothing wrong inherently with that sort of statement. It is best to only write to the parameters Map to override an existing (or possibly existing) parameter, and not use it as the context is used for general local variables.

-David

Re: Revision 935578

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This should be fixed by rev. 1055057