Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Yeliz Eseryel <ye...@alum.syracuse.edu> on 2007/10/29 18:30:21 UTC

ApacheCon US Plans?

Hey Guys,

I am trying to make my plans for ApacheCon. (on whether I should
return on the 16th, earlier or later)
Who are coming to the conference? How long will you stay? Is there a
scheduled Directory BOF, other team meetings etc? If so when?

Looking forward to seeing you there, get together with those of you I
know and also  hopefully meet some other team members I haven't seen
before.
Yeliz.

--
Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Student in Information Science & Technology

Re: ApacheCon US Plans?

Posted by Yeliz Eseryel <ye...@alum.syracuse.edu>.
Ah okay :(
snifff sniff.. so I am planning to arrive on the 11th and return on
the 16th. Let me know if there's anything I am missing.. [I was silly
to miss the queens day last time in Amsterdam :( and a BOF of yours in
one of the conferences ]

Yeliz.

--
Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Student in Information Science & Technology
http://enterprisesystems.blogspot.com

Uğur Yeliz Eseryel
Bilişim Bilimi ve Teknolojisi Doktora Öğrencisi
Siraküs Evrenkenti :)

TÜRKÇE KONUŞ!!!!
evde, arabada, kafede, okulda, genel ağda [internet], telefonda,
arkadaşınla, ailenle, öğretmenlerinle, müdürünle, dostunla, mesaj
yazarken, mektup yazarken, e-posta yazarken, olay anlatırken, kitap
anlatırken, dedikodu yaparken, öğrenirken, öğretirken, sorarken,
cevaplarken TÜRKÇE KONUŞ...

Re: ApacheCon US Plans?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Re: ApacheCon US Plans?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex, Yeliz,

Re: ApacheCon US Plans?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi Yeliz,

On 10/29/07, Yeliz Eseryel <ye...@alum.syracuse.edu> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I am trying to make my plans for ApacheCon. (on whether I should
> return on the 16th, earlier or later)
> Who are coming to the conference? How long will you stay? Is there a
> scheduled Directory BOF, other team meetings etc? If so when?

Cool that's a great idea for a BOF.  We should do it.  It's just gearing up
all the
plans etc.  Many of us will be there.  I will and will try to be there for
the full range
of the conference.

Looking forward to seeing you there, get together with those of you I
> know and also  hopefully meet some other team members I haven't seen
> before.

Yeah same here the whole team is excited to hear about your findings.  Hope
to see you both there.

Alex