Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by deleerhai <18...@qq.com> on 2016/03/30 10:28:03 UTC

Ignite Start exception

hi!
I have three nodes deployed, as shown below:
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3766/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20160330163140.png>

The server node starts normal, and is responsible for data thermal loading.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3766/server.png>

Client nodes start normal, can get data from the server node.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3766/cleint.png>

inner node start exception, always print the following log, what is the
reason?
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3766/inner-1.png>
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3766/inner-2.png>

Please help me!

Re: Ignite Start exception

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I meant that DEBUG level can be useful only for resolving issues and usually
it's a bad idea to enable it for all available categories, because it will
produce too much output. INFO level is sufficient for majority of cases.

This particular message means that Ignite creates 1024 partitions for each
cache, which is expected. This is the default number of partitions.

-Val

Re: Ignite Start exception

Posted by deleerhai <18...@qq.com>.
hi,

Why not start the client node output log?

The log output has a regular [id=0 ~ id=1023].

How to explain these logs?

Re: Ignite Start exception

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't see any errors or exceptions. "Created local partition" is DEBUG
message and it is expected if debug logging is enabled. Can you set logging
level in your application to INFO and check if it works?

-Val