Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Krystian Szczesny <Kr...@intecbilling.com> on 2009/07/23 11:50:03 UTC

Get client address in the server stub

Hi,

Is there any way I could learn the address of the client that sent the
request in a code of the stub?

When client sends the request I have to send few asynchronous calls
somewhere else, and where I am sending it depends on the client.

I have to identify client by the address the request is coming from and
not by the contents of the message.

Is this doable using axis2?

Regards,

Krystian

--

KRYSTIAN SZCZESNY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally

Re: Get client address in the server stub

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krystian,

It is possible to access Client IP address using Axis2 MeaasgeContext
as follows.

String clientIp = (String)messageContext.getProperty("REMOTE_ADDR");

Thanks ,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Krystian
Szczesny<Kr...@intecbilling.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is there any way I could learn the address of the client that sent the
> request in a code of the stub?
>
> When client sends the request I have to send few asynchronous calls
> somewhere else, and where I am sending it depends on the client.
>
> I have to identify client by the address the request is coming from and not
> by the contents of the message.
>

> Is this doable using axis2?
>

> Regards,
>
> Krystian
>

> --
>
> KRYSTIAN SZCZESNY
>

> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally
> privileged and/or copyright material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its
> affiliated companies). If you are not an intended or authorised recipient
> of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately
> and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
> printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Intec Telecom Systems PLC does not represent or warrant that an attachment
> hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions
> expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author and
> are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom Systems PLC.

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/