Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> on 2009/09/21 16:07:05 UTC

Continuum 1.3 not working with Oracle 9g

This is the exception you get:

 javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Error executing JDOQL query "SELECT
THIS.PROJECT_GROUP_ID_OID AS projectGroupId,THIS.PROJECTSTATE AS
projectState,COUNT(THIS.PROJECTSTATE) AS size FROM PROJECT THIS GROUP BY
THIS.PROJECT_GROUP_ID_OID,THIS.PROJECTSTATE" : ORA-00923: FROM keyword not
found where expected
.
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.query.JDOQLQuery.performExecute(JDOQLQuery.java:636)
	at org.jpox.store.query.Query.executeWithMap(Query.java:959)
	at org.jpox.store.query.Query.executeWithArray(Query.java:932)
	at org.jpox.store.query.Query.execute(Query.java:855)
	at
org.apache.continuum.dao.ProjectDaoImpl.getProjectsSummary(ProjectDaoImpl.java:332)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.getProjectsSummaryByGroups(DefaultContinuum.java:746)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.web.action.GroupSummaryAction.execute(GroupSummaryAction.java:56)
	at
	at
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:404)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:267)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:229)
	at
org.apache.struts2.interceptor.MessageStoreInterceptor.intercept(MessageStoreInterceptor.java:195)

estedThrowablesStackTrace:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where
expected

	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:91)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:133)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:206)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:455)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:413)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:1034)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:194)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:791)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:866)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1186)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3387)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3431)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1491)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:93)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.executeStatementQuery(RDBMSManager.java:643)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.query.JDOQLQuery.performExecute(JDOQLQuery.java:594)

Re: Continuum 1.3 not working with Oracle 9g

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.
Hello Brett, you were guessing right. "size" is a keyword in Oracle. So my
original guess was right that it's not a JPOX, but an application
(Continuum) issue.

I will see if I can fix that today.

PS: For some strange reason, nabble affirms that my posting was not accepted
by the mailing list and hence it rejects to display any replies :-(
So I have to copy the reply from my inbox to the nabble UI.
Btw, I am definately subscribed with the same Email-address. Weired...

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.