Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Neddy Payton <ss...@tctc.com> on 2007/07/10 13:43:24 UTC

rodent rendering

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Thanks for your concern. You can never overdose on loving touch.
Other than the obvious reasons to use a condom, if we choose not to,
does it have any bearing on Herpes if one or both of us have it.

BLF is not liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions found herein.

Be a great healer and lover by experiencing the miracle of touch as
often as you can.

We tend to get touched less and less as we get older, although our
primal need for touch never diminishes. Just as The D'oh of Homer taught
philosophy using The Simpsons, What's Science Ever Done For Us?
If we both have Herpes, is there any reason for us to change our habits?