Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/13 10:27:51 UTC

Using Calcite as a Distributed Optimizer

Hi All,

Are there examples of using Calcite to compile and optimize queries to
be run on a set of nodes, and then merge partial results back?

Atri

Atri
l'apprenant

Re: Using Calcite as a Distributed Optimizer

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
I think you can refer to Flink

Best,
Liya Fan

Posted by Roman Kondakov <ko...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Hi Atri,

you can refer to this list [1]. I also aware that Apache Ignite and
Hazelcast made some efforts to employ Calcite as a distributed query
planner.

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/docs/powered_by.html

--
Roman Kondakov