Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/10/04 10:36:04 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyTenThreeRelease" by JohnHEmbretsen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JohnHEmbretsen:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease

The comment on the change is:
Changed wording to avoid giving the impression that there will be only one 10.3

  See TenThreePostMortem for feedback on how we can continue to improve our release process.

- == 10.3 Release  Summary ==
+ == 10.3 Feature Release  Summary ==

- Derby 10.3 will be a feature release and it will fix many bugs.
+ The first Derby 10.3 release is a feature release and contains both new features and many bug fixes.

  ||Release Manager   	    || Myrna van Lunteren (June 14 - July 27), Rick Hillegas (July 30 - ?)||