Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/03 03:41:17 UTC

New branch"odf-filter-attempt2".

Hi,

The new branch is called "odf-filter-attempt2".

After some thinking I thought that rather than a switch statement
maybe a mapping using a struct array would be more convenient, and
also, we'd get easy reports of what is missing whilst this is being
put together.

Once this all works, it can easily be shaped into a switch statement.

Using the testDoc2.odf file, I get the following output (sorry for the
long lines, it just was more convenient if there is a long list):

Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_DOCUMENT_CONTENT,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_SCRIPTS,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_FONT_FACE_DECLS,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
STYLE_FONT_FACE,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_AUTOMATIC_STYLES,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
STYLE_STYLE,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
STYLE_PARAGRAPH_PROPERTIES,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_BODY,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
OFFICE_TEXT,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
TEXT_SEQUENCE_DECLS,"Add HTML key here" },
Missing: Please add this to struct ODF_to_HTML_keys in ODFTextC.c: {
TEXT_P,"Add HTML key here" },
Error: No entry found in DFXMLNames: DFNodeName = #text Tag = 2

I assume I have to figure out what odf key fits which HTML key next?

Also, not sure what to do with the #text tag with the value 2, that's
not an entry in the big enum table.

Please let me know if I have the right end of the stick here or not  :o)

Thanks for looking!

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/