Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2013/04/12 13:32:11 UTC

Exclude the default Sling content in a launcher

Hi,

I would like to exclude the default Sling content bundle [1] from my
app. I played a bit with defining my own launcher configuration but
did not succeed so far.

What is the intended process to remove things from the default launch
configuration that is provided by the launchpad archetype?

Best,
 - Fabian

[1]
<bundle>
  <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
  <artifactId>org.apache.sling.launchpad.content</artifactId>
  <version>2.0.6</version>
</bundle>

Re: Exclude the default Sling content in a launcher

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

okay the errors I got came from another problem. Forgot that I can
exclude bundles by adding

          <bundleExclusions>
            <bundle>
              <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
              <artifactId>org.apache.sling.launchpad.content</artifactId>
              <version>2.0.6</version>
            </bundle>
          </bundleExclusions>

to the configuration of the maven-launchpad-plugin.

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt