Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/14 04:03:16 UTC

CVS->SVN Migration complete

Taglibs is now loaded into the Apache Subversion repository. Open the
following in a browser and take a look around:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/

The svn externals are setup for proper and sandbox, so you can use the
following two lines to check out the equivalent of the current
jakarta-taglibs modules:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/trunks-proper
jakarta-taglibs

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/trunks-sandbox
jakarta-taglibs-sandbox

I was able to do 'ant string' (after jar setup), and a commit went to
the right mail list.

Let me know if you have any problems, gotta go get a baby with an ear
infection to sleep.

Hen

Re: CVS->SVN Migration complete

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to add that if you've not used Apache's SVN repository before,
you should log onto people.apache.org and run svnpasswd to create your
subversion password.

Hen