Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by AlfredLog-In <al...@yahoo.com.br> on 2009/03/25 16:11:22 UTC

Database nor populated with JMeter

Hi all,
I do need to resolve a problem but it seems difficult. My problem is that I
record a Test Script via HTTP Proxu Server/Recording Controller and
everything works fine: after the record is complete I populate my database
with a new client (client is a business entity).
After this, I try to run this recorded script with 5 or more threads:
according to what I understand, after this script runs (5 threads
configured), it should have 5 new clients in the database. Is it ok?
The most curious is that it runs OK, with 0% errors.
I have thought in creating a JDBC request in order to force the update in
the database, but I don't know if it is correct in terms of testing. I think
it should populate the database without this JDBC request. Could anyone help
me please?

Thanks!