Posted to user@ant.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@archivas.com> on 2005/06/15 18:42:33 UTC

sshexec and remote compilation

Is anyone here using ant to build on remote machines?  I looked at
rant and a few others, but they aren't quite what I need (and in some
cases, there's no way to sell installing anything more than what's
there).

All I want to do is something like:

<sshexec host="192.168.112.121" username="username"
password="password" command="cd /home/source/engineering/main/csrc; ./
configure; make all"/>

But my path is all goofed when I do this.  I tried doing an "echo
$PATH" and I can see it's set correctly.