Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2003/01/24 22:39:24 UTC

[NOMINATION] Issac Goldstand

Issac Goldstand should be a committer to httpd-apreq*.
He has accrued boku merit here over a very long
period of time, and the recognition he deserves is
long overdue.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: [NOMINATION] Issac Goldstand

Posted by Jay Buffington <ja...@mlug.missouri.edu>.
*LURK MODE: OFF*

I second that.  I've been doing some work with his Apache::UploadMeter
and it was a wonderful resource for me.  I appreciate the time and
effort he has donated.

Thanks Issac!
Jay