Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Grant <gr...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/21 17:09:51 UTC

Running Griffin docker containers on Mac

Hi All,

I am running Griffin docker container on my Macbook Pro, however the ES
container quits after 20 mins all the time.

I follow the ES guide to set vm.max_map_count=262144, however seems it
doesn't work.

I wonder if griffin container could point to my local ES installation.

Thanks

Grant

Re: Running Griffin docker containers on Mac

Posted by Grant <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi William

I figured out a way: VirtualBox + Ubuntu Server. Then run griffin docker
containers in Ubuntu, set port forwarding to open the UI on my Mac

However if we could make ES container work on mac directly, that will be
perfect

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
OK.

Posted by Grant <gr...@gmail.com>.