Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2017/03/14 15:05:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 (take 2)

Dear community,

I am happy to (re)start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.10 release!
This release has the problematic stricter method checking
(GROOVY-6792) disabled by default but it can be enabled with a system
property. Thanks John for spotting the potential problem. Even though
I think it would have had minor impact I think it was worth re-cutting
the release.

This release includes 11 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12339743

Tag: https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_4_10
Tag commit id: 6ecdb9de12ffcdd1b0937fd2c15a3011df2aff45

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r18737).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.10/sources
Convenience binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.10/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.10.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 (take 2)

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.
> [ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10
> [ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
> [ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 because...

I am not going to be able to check anything in the timebox so
technically must abstain. But otherwise I'd be +1.

--
Russel.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 (take 2)

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Graeme Rocher

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.10 (take 2)

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Guillaume Laforge