Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by William Uther <wi...@cs.cmu.edu> on 2000/02/21 22:06:23 UTC

Hello, is there anybody in there....

Hi,
  I've been playing with ANT for a week now, and submitted numerous bug
fixes, and extra commands to this list (and the BugZilla bug database).
I've seen checkin announcements on ths list which suggests that development
isn't totally dead, but I haven't seen any response to emails on this list,
or to BugZilla bugs.
  Normally when I submit a bugfix I get some comment back; either that the
fix is not appropriate, or that it has been incorporated.  The silence is
deafening.

  Is anyone at home?

\x/ill          :-}

RE: Hello, is there anybody in there....

Posted by Will Uther <wi...@cs.cmu.edu>.
Hi,
  Thanks for the info.  Part of the problem is that your patch format is
based on diff, which doesn't exist on the mac.  I just played with jCVS and
found that it can generate the diffs.  I'll use that in future.  :)

\x/ill       :-}

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
William,

--