Posted to user@struts.apache.org by li...@bt.com on 2002/03/13 15:24:25 UTC

RE: Need help with JspException: Missing message for key login.ti tle

Thanks for the suggestions, but still no change.  I am using Tomcat-3.3 with
Struts-1.0.2 on Windows-2000 Pro.

Struts.jar is no longer in my system classpath and is only in web-inf/lib
directory of my webapp.  I have restarted the container, but still the same
story.

Any more suggestions.  I'll try rebooting but I'm desperate now!  Tomcat
overrides the system classpath anyway does it not?

Posted by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com>.
1 - does anything get data from ApplicationResources successfully?
2 - Try rename struts.jar on web-inf/lib & re-start (just to prove there is no
other version - or even unzipped struts class files somewhere in the class
pth).
3 - reboot if on windows. (you have to it's traditional & really does produce a
miracle sometimes!).
4 - I am clutching at straws now!!

=====