Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/10/20 08:14:33 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "SolrConfigXml" by NoblePaul

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "SolrConfigXml" page has been changed by NoblePaul.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml?action=diff&rev1=29&rev2=30

     <dataDir>${data.dir}</dataDir>
  }}}

+ == Enable/disable components ==
+ <!> [[Solr1.4]]
+
+ Every component can have an extra attribute enable which can be set as true/false.
+
+ example:
+ {{{
+ <requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" enable="{enable.replication:true}">
+
+ </requestHandler>
+ }}}
+ here the value of 'enable.replication' can be provided from outside and it can be enabled/disabled at runtime
+

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "SolrConfigXml" by NoblePaul

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
I guess we can add this documentation to example solrconfig.xml too