Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/27 05:00:50 UTC

IRC #struts on freenode

If anyone is on IRC, we have a channel:  #struts on chat.freenode.net .

It now (well, if I'm there,) has a strutsbot, though it doesn't know
much yet and isn't *nearly*  as talented as fajita on #apache.  Drop
by and teach it a few things. :)

--
Wendy
http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FreenodeJavabot

Re: IRC #struts on freenode

Posted by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's kind of a late reply but this is the best irc client I've found for
OSX thus far, it's
an Aqua version of good ole  X-Chat.  Come join us #struts on freenode

Ghetto Java: http://www.ghettojava.com

Re: IRC #struts on freenode

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

Re: IRC #struts on freenode

Posted by Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com>.
Don't forget about us on #funkycodemonkey on irc.darkmyst.org either.

All are welcome - although weekends and evenings are often quiet. Of coruse,
during the day when we are supposed to be doing our real work, we spend the
most time chatting:)

> On 8/26/06, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If anyone is on IRC, we have a channel:  #struts on chat.freenode.net .
> >
> > It now (well, if I'm there,) has a strutsbot, though it doesn't know
> > much yet and isn't *nearly*  as talented as fajita on #apache.  Drop
> > by and teach it a few things. :)
>
> Just a reminder to come join us on #struts on chat.freenode.net :)
>
> --
> Wendy

Rick

Re: IRC #struts on freenode