Posted to users@camel.apache.org by DanielArias <da...@koghi.com> on 2016/12/19 12:55:57 UTC

Start and Stop ActiveMQ consuming

Hi, good morning

I'm trying to read from an activemq route after a specific condition.
So when this condition happens I trigger the second route placing a file
into a folder, this route will start/trigger the first route so it would
start consuming all messages from the activemq.

So the first time it works fine, but the route that read the messages from
the activeMQ remain on.
I want to stop after it consumes all the messages from the activemq.

Here is my code:

from("activemq:queue:facturaBackUp?autoStartup=false")
		.noAutoStartup().routeId("reintentar")
		.shutdownRunningTask(ShutdownRunningTask.CompleteAllTasks)
		.to("activemq:queue:factura");

from("file://D:/my/path?noop=true&delete=true")
		.to("controlbus:route?routeId=reintentar&action=start");

So How could I accomplish it ??

Thanks in advance

Re: Start and Stop ActiveMQ consuming

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.