Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Wang Fei <py...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 17:03:41 UTC

how cloudstack limit resource in different level works?

I found there are three place can config the resource limitation.

* domain level limitation
* project level limitation
* account level limitation

what is the relationship among them? what constriction should meet among
them?

----
best regards

Re: how cloudstack limit resource in different level works?

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Account level - this limit would limit the number of resources created by
the account.
Domain level - sum of all the resources of all the accounts belonging to
that domain should not exceed the domain level limit.

If you want to specify infinite limit then set it to -1.