Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Pal, Anshu" <An...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/10/22 17:34:57 UTC

mod_jserv.so compiled

Hi ,
Does anyone have a compile version of mod_jserv.so.
The operating system is Solaris 2.6 . it is running on a sparc.

Thanks in Advance
Anshu Pal

Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI may be contained
in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in
this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such
person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been
addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this
message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.

Posted by Jean-Luc BEAUDET <be...@toolchest.cyber.kodak.com>.
"Pal, Anshu" a écrit :

> Hi ,
> Does anyone have a compile version of mod_jserv.so.
> The operating system is Solaris 2.6 . it is running on a sparc.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Anshu Pal
>
> Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI may be contained
> in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in
> this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such
> person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been
> addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this
> message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
> and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.

Yep, i've got one runnin' on SOLARIS 2.6.

Just tell me how deliver it to yu.

JL :O)