Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ji...@vodacomm.ca on 2002/07/16 01:40:35 UTC

spaces in request variables

We have upgraded to apache 1.3.26 (due to security issue) but the
application that was designed on the old apache has a small bug.
It seems request varibles with spaces can not be passed on the url (as
done when using href). As a result, I get the following error:
Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string.

Is there any easy way to fix this?

Thanks,
Jill

Re: spaces in request variables