Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Solomon <as...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 16:25:01 UTC

which class belongs to tag

Hello all,

I would like to know which class belongs to the <exec> tag. I would like to
create a task that has the same functionality of <exec> with a few added
features.
I looked at the org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute but when extending and
trying to use it in my ant build.xml file, it complained that it doesn't
support the
executable.

--
Antoine W. Solomon Jr.

Re: which class belongs to tag

Posted by Antoine Solomon <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Antoine,

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask .

HTH,
Matt