Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Paul Carter-Brown <pa...@jini.guru> on 2019/09/24 20:43:52 UTC

Does TomEE 8.0.0 run on Java 11?

Hi,

Does tomEE 8.0.0 support OpenJDK 11? I've tried and get errors upon boot.
Will elaborate if it is supposed to support java 11.

Paul

Re: Does TomEE 8.0.0 run on Java 11?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Quick google in case it helps....

Excluding javax.persistence dependency and adding this one may fix the issue

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa</artifactId>

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.