Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Steve <af...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/29 21:48:28 UTC

Android?

How about a Open Office that works on an Andriod tablet?

My windows RT tablet (2013 Surface) is dead by design. No upgrades/updates
available, even for the browser, which is pretty much not supported by any
websites anymore, andit no longer powers up. (the browser tha MS installed
is the only browser option, as MS never approved another for the Surface.
No browsers (including the "latest and greatest" by MS) will download or
install.

I've used Open Office on my laptops and work desktops since 2000. I like
Open Office much more than MS WORD.

Steve

Re: Android?

Posted by john van Barneveld <jv...@bigpond.com>.