Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 15:22:01 UTC

Re: One question about shiro annotations with spring

What do your annotations look like ?

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
I you are using Spring XML files you can take a look at this example:
https://github.com/apache/shiro/blob/master/samples/spring-xml/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml#L101-L104

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

I used @RequiresAuthentication in java source code.