Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Tim Julien <ti...@oracle.com> on 2003/08/06 23:06:32 UTC

WS Security using xmlsec?

Hi,

Has anyone working one the xmlsec project taken a look at WS Security (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss) and its use of xml enc and xml sig?  I'm curious if the xmlsec project has this spec in mind as a use case, or if anyone has tried to write a WS Security implementation using xmlsec.

Tim Julien

Re: WS Security using xmlsec?

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Tim,

There is also a proposal within the Web Services project to look at this

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?SecurityProposal

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: WS Security using xmlsec?

Posted by Tim Julien <ti...@oracle.com>.
Both of those look very promising - that is the kind of thing i was looking for - I'll check out the 105 public draft.

thanks,
Tim Julien

Re: WS Security using xmlsec?

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@sun.com>.