Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/08/19 06:27:44 UTC

The win32 httpd-2_0_24-alpha.zip ...

package is available at dev.apache.org.

I just discovered that _debug_ builds of mod_ssl are broken on VC6 due to
the #include <assert.h> garbage.  I think the users can comment that out
themselves.

Bill

Re: The win32 httpd-2_0_24-alpha.zip ...

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Clarification, in case you miss it,

httpd-2_0_24-alpha.zip is a sources package.  Binaries will come a bit later (they are built,

just not ready to put online.)