Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Kampf, Joe (FUSA)" <Jo...@FIRSTUSA.com> on 2001/08/29 15:56:40 UTC

Re: Unable to deploy to SOAP 2.2

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  I am having the same
difficulties.

My environment before running the tomcat.bat is:

set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3
set TOMCAT_HOME=c:\tomcat
set
CLASSPATH=C:\xerces-1_4_2\xerces.jar;C:\soap-2_2\lib\soap.jar;C:\javamail-1.
2\mail.jar;C:\jaf-1.0.1\activation.jar;C:\soap-2_2

I've got the same problem!
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

IS OK, but with

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter  list

I got:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy dd.xml

--
----------------------------------
rares portan

caatoosee srl
str. cluj nr.13
romania, 1900 timisoara

Ph  +40 (0) 56.295 215
Fx  +40 (0) 56.295 216

mailto:rares.portan@caatoosee.com
http://www.caatoosee.com
>get what you want

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you