Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/11/05 22:27:24 UTC

DestinationFactory.create? And keeping track of services

Hi All,
I'm wondering if we want to support retrieving already created
destinations from the destination factory. In the servlet case this is
handy as we register an endpoint from one of multiple places (a
services.xml, spring config, java api), and the Destination would get
saved in the ServletTransportFactory. Then when a servlet gets a request
it can look up an already existing destination.

Along the same lines, we don't really have a way to query services which
are running in the sytem. This is nice so we can display a list to the
user via a servlet if they want. It is also nice for creating management
consoles. Any one thought about this?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse