Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan Cuprak <50...@corpmail.kodak.com> on 2002/09/27 18:37:26 UTC

Building Struts

Hello,
  I would like to try building struts from source (so I can investigate
further why struts is using only English no matter what language is
sent in the request).
  However, I am having a hard time tracking down dependencies (src or
binary) for the following:
   commons-fileupload
   commons-validator
   commons-resources
   commons-services
  (I think that's it)
I don't see any zip files I can download anywhere and as a result of my
firewall I can't use cvs.

Thanks,
  Ryan

Re: Building Struts