Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/23 15:56:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.0-incubating

This vote has been open for more than a week and is now
closed.  We have 5 binding +1s, no 0s or -1s.  +1 votes
were cast by:

Ant Elder
Jean Anderson
Jim Jagielski
Ken Coar
Sam Ruby

The vote passes.  Thank you all for checking our release!

--Thilo Goetz